Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ker_01 Ker_01 is offline

Default Manually changing a picture (shape) name property

I've got several bitmaps pasted on Sheet1 that I need to refer to in VBA.
However, I'm having trouble figuring out which is which. I'd like to name
each with something easy to remember, but when I bring up the properties tab
(even when the picture is selected) it gives me the worksheet properties and
not the picture properties.

I tried cycling through the images with VBA (thinking I could figure out
which was which and assign names through code) but it is telling me there
are more pictures than actually exist on the sheet, which makes me think
that Excel considers the extra pictures I deleted to still be present- which
makes it even harder to figure out which are which.

So, can anyone tell me how to find and change the name property of a
shape/picture?

Thanks!
Keith