Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dragon dragon is offline

Default Macros for Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.

In out excel file we have 11 workbooks with running totals that update daily,
weekly and monthly reports in 3 other workbooks. We would like to make up
Macros so that the reports will update automatically when run. To do this we
need the daily cell reference to move one down during the week, 4 down at
week end, and 2 at month end. I think it will take 3 Macros to do this but I
have tried to make the reference move down one but it doesn't seem to work.
How can I set up Macros to do what I need?