Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
South texas man

Default CALCULATE NUMBER OF DAYS BETWEEN A DATE AND TODAY

Sorry,
I don't know what I did wrong, it worked. THANKS!!!!

"South texas man" wrote:

it did not work. B9 has the date it arrived at whse. I9 is the cell that I
need to have the number of days since merchandise arrived. Ex arrived on
05/10/06. the I9 should read "9". With the formula =TODAY()-B9 it reads
"01/22/00"

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=TODAY()-A1

where A1 holds that date, and format as general

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"South texas man" <South texas wrote in
message ...
I need to calculate on a spreadsheet the number of days between a specific
date and the date the spread sheet is opened.
I need to know the number of days a merchandise has been stored.