Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rechie Rechie is offline

Default Automatic Hide group of a columns based on cel value

Thanks for the Information, appreciate it!

Rechie

"Toppers" wrote:

You will need a macro as there is no standard function to hide/unhide
columns/rows.

"Rechie" wrote:

I have 12 month columns worsheet plus a accumulated Total column.
I need to automatically hide columns, once I entered number value in a cell
without
using Macro.

Example:
If I enter (5) in Cell A1, the worksheet will show only data of 5 months
(Jan-May) hiding June to Dec, etc. depending on month number entered in cell
A1.

Enter Month No = 5

Jan Feb March April May Accumulated_Total
60 50 70 90 40 310

Thanks and will appreciate your help.

Rechie