Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Eade Dave Eade is offline

Default Pivot Table - Hide (blank)

Hi,
I have a spreadsheet that has about 500 rows and grows by about 10 each day,
I have a pivot chart that looks at this SS, and retruns a chart based on a
value within a field - it's a simple "count" of how many "x" values occur in
the 500+

As my data set graws each day, rather than change the source data settings,
I've left it at row 600 which is ok, but when the PT & chart are created they
have field for (blank) - it doesn't have a value in it, but it doesn't look
good when I use my PT into power point - is there anyway I can tell the PT to
ignore the blanks?

Thanks