Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Wright

Default How can I copy and paste an entire workbook?

Select the first sheet, hold down SHIFT and then click on the tab of the
second. Now right click and choose 'Move or Copy', choose the other
Workbook from the dropdown at the top of the dialog box and hit OK

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Jordon" wrote in message
I have two workbooks that I want to make into one. There are formulas
connecting the sheets in the workbooks individually, so is there a way to
just copy an entire workbook and add it to another one? rather than sheet
by
sheet? If I move each worksheet individually, will I lose the formulas
connecting the sheets?