Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Leonard Priestley Leonard Priestley is offline

Default Excel 2007 Need to permanently change Normal settings for gridlines

Thank you ozgrid, you've made an old many very happy

Leonard Priestley

"ozgrid.com" wrote in message
The changes you describe are changing the Border color and NOT gridlines.

Go into Excel Options and click "Advanced" now scroll down to "Display
options for this Worksheet" and change the Gridline color.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Leonard Priestley" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2007 for the first time and find the gridlines
delineating the cells are so faint as to be nearly indistinguishable. I
can go into the cell formatting and modify the normal style, and it is
just the way I want it. But I can't find a way to make Excel remember
this and treat it as the new definition of the Normal style. I don't want
to have to redefine Normal every time I open a new spreadsheet. Someone
please help!

Regards

Leonard Priestley