Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Hide Drop Down Arrows in Table Headers

Hi Gord

Unfortunately in XL2007
Round Office buttonExcel optionsAdvanced
Display options for this WorkbookFor Objects show Nothing (Hide Objects)
does not prevent the filter buttons on Tables from being hidden.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

In 2003 I would go to ToolsOptionsViewObjectsHide All

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 07:31:01 -0700, Steve Haack
wrote:

I'm using Excel 2007. I select a range and define it as a table. Excel
puts
drop down arrows on the column headers.

Is there any way to hide the drop downs, and still keep the range as a
table?

Steve