Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sukh Sukh is offline

Default Complex Pivot Table

Dear All,

I have a spreadsheet with information about learners and employees. What
the sheet does is tell me when learners left and when they started, amongst
ther information. At the moment all I do is create about 15 different pivot
tables so taht management have drill down information, with each table
summarising employees and the number of leavers, employees with their number
of starts etc. However, I was hoping to create a single pivot table with all
the data in it i require ( it should look like the diagram below), but I am
at a bit of a loss as to how to do that.

Starts Leavers
Employee1 4 5
Employee2 1 6
Employee3 7 1