Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jmcclain jmcclain is offline

Default Conditional format and multiple variables

I have a simple spreadsheet with a value in column J (our price). Columns K
through R are the prices our competitors charge for the item. I need to
compare column J to the others and shade J if the price is less than or equal
to any of the values in K through R.

In addition, I need to shade any value in K through R if it equals J.

One possible hitch, column J is driven by column F (formula in J is "=f4)
etc..

Any help would be appreciated. I have read the sections in my Excel 2003
guide on conditional formatting, but not having much luck.

Thanks,

Jon