Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gordon[_9_] Gordon[_9_] is offline

Default How do you do payroll on excel 2007

"Geneo" wrote in message
When I did spreadsheets in class they never tought us how to do payroll.
Well
now I have an assignment doing payroll and I am needing help with it. I am
needing to know how to do an excel 2007 payroll on one employee. Can
anyone
show me an example of how to do one?

Because there are state and/or country taxes involved in Payroll this is not
really the place to get help. A template may not be of much assistance
either as has been suggested - it all depends on where you reside, which you
didn't tell us.
Payroll is NOT a simple thing. I suggest you go to see a commercial
accountant who will be able to help you far more than any newsgroup.