Jon Peltier

You're right; there's hardly any chance of finding a ready-made template for this
chart. But it shouldn't be hard to build a custom chart. If Michael describes the
chart types he'd like, he could get some help right here.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Barb Reinhardt wrote:

I'm guessing that you won't find a prepared template to do this and you'll
have to create your own. You should be able to get some assistance in the
microsoft.public.excel.templates newsgroup.

"MichaelAN" wrote in message

I am lookink for a template for a Daily Rainfall Chart for a Calendar

Year,

together with a Summary for previous years.
The daily record should allow the monthly total rainfall & number of days

be recorded as well as the daily rainfall for each day and a Cumulative

Total

of days on which rain has fallen for the year and the Total rainfall for

the

year to date.
The Summary for Previous Years should allow for the averages for each

month

and for the average of all of the previous years records to be calculated

and

displayed.