Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default How to show/print guidelines over color rows & columns?

If by:
Sorry Martin, but even when I take the color off and go back to white

you mean that you selected White from the Pattern palet then it will still
cover the borders. Try selecting "No Color" instead.

If you want to colour the cells and still have edges to then then use
Borders:

Format Cells Border

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Amiris221" wrote in message
Sorry Martin, but even when I take the color off and go back to white the
gridlines NRVER return.

"Amiris221" wrote:

when I add color to a row or/and columns the gridlines disap4ear - How do
ge them to show up over the color? On the spreadsheet that I haven't
colored, they are fine,