Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How can I make a drop down box visible within a worksheet?

You cannot make the arrows visible on DV list dropdowns.

Either change to a ComboBox or just color the cell background.

You could insert a small triangle from the Drawing Toolbar in one side of
the cell as an alternative.

Set it to move and size with cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 03:30:01 -0700, angela
wrote:

"skittles_golf" wrote:

I have created several Drop Down boxes in a worksheet but I want to make them
visible so people know there is a drop down box there. Right now the arrow
doesn't show until you click on that cell. Please help I am not quite sure
how to format it so the drop down arrow stays.
--
Jenny