Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Lenin Lenin is offline

Default How to create a bulleted list within a cell in excel (as in Word)

When I insert a bullet or number in Word, type something and enter, a second
bullet or number appears automatically on the next line enabling me to make a
bulleted/numbered list.

However, in excel when I do the same thing and enter, it takes me to a new
cell and hence creating a bulleted/numbered list is not possible for me
within the same cell. Kindly tell me how to create a bulleted list within
one cell in excel.

I am using MS Office Professional Edition Excel 2003

Thank you.