Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email Msg.

Default email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

Partially answered, still demands that I send as an attachment, I want to
send the excel spreadsheet as the message body of the email.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

hi

They hide it but you can add it to the QAT if you want
Right click on the QAT and search for it in the list

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email Msg." <Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email wrote in message
In Excel 2007 I want to send the spreadsheet as the message in an outlook
email. The option only seems to allow sending it as an attachement. My
recipient does not have excel.