Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default how do I combine two pivot table?

Hi, I have two database with the same column but different rows. Both
database contains $ amount for 12 months for different products. I want to
build one pivot table which compares the $ variance of the same product
category for 12 months. How do I do that?

I can build two pivot tables and copy the value of both pivot tables and do
a formula, but that's not what I want. I want to be able to navigate the
pivot table and compare different product category levels.

Thanks,