Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Trevor Shuttleworth

Default How do I add the same number/value for an entire column in Excel?

Put the value 10 into a cell somewhere on the sheet. Select the cell and
copy the value. Now select the range of cells to which you want to add 10.

Then: Edit | PasteSpecial | Operation = Add

You can then delete/clear the cell where you put the 10.

Regards

Trevor

"Gregorio" wrote in message
What I am doing here is this for an example:
Let's Say:
A1 is 4
A2 is 9
A3 is 14
A4 is 56
A5 is 99

And what I want to do is add the number 10 to each one of these numbers in
this column. How would I go about doing this? Is there an equation? I
hope
someone can help...