tee

Default presenting lots of data in a chart & table

i update weekly sales information for our retail stores in an Excel table. I
also use this data to create a chart (presented below the table). This
information used to fit nicely on a page, but as the weeks progress, the
table gets longer and longer and the printed page is no longer readable.

Does anyone have suggestions about how I can retain the same information in
the table and make it readable at the same time as keeping the chart
presented below? I've used pivot tables / charts, but I'm not sure if that's
my only option.