Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Last working day of a month

Hi Jamal,
I am glad it was helpful, please could you say yes, thank you

"Jamal" wrote:

Thanks. This is very helpful.

Jamal

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
Take a look at C Pearson Webpage there are your answers

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTi...tm#LastWeekday

If this was helpful please say yes, thanks

"Jamal" wrote:

I am trying to write a formula to show the last working day (working days are
Monday to Friday) of a month based on the date in the previous cell. If A1 =
1/4/08, A2 should show 30/5/08 (Friday). I have tried
DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,DAY(A1)+30). However, this picks up the day in
A1+30. What I want is the last working day of the month not the last day of
the month. I appreciate any help with this formula. Thanks in advance.