Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
CST CST is offline

Default Stacked bar chart for survey results (agree/disagree)

I have survey results with answers from strongly agree to strongly disagree.
I would like to show the results for each question in a stacked bar chart.
The first bar (left) shows the strongly agree and agree together with the %
of overall responses above the bar(for both categories combined). The second
would be the neutral answers with the percent above. the third bar would have
disagree and strongly disagree with the % above it.

The point is that if our statement is "22% strongly agree or agree" then it
is obvious from the chart.
thanks for any suggestions.