Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Print area giving me 1 page per cell

Check the usual suspects - make sure your paper size is set to letter and
hasn't gotten set to an envelope or something, also check the margins and
make sure they aren't so large as to reduce the sheet to a one-liner.

I swear someone else had the same problem in the past and it got fixed, but
I don't recall the specific fix. Might search the forums for something like
'1 cell' or 'one cell' or even Google for 'one cell per page'.

"Coop" wrote:

I do. The page break view does not help, and I can not adjust it any
differently from that view. Any other ideas?

Thanks for the thought.

"JLatham" wrote:

Use the menu View option and choose Page Break view and see if you have a
bunch of page breaks in the sheet?

"Coop" wrote:

Hi,

When I try to adjust my spreadsheet to one page both manually (through print
layout view) and automatically (by adjusting to 1 page tall by 1 page wide) I
get a print layout that is 1 page per cell.

Any idea what is causing this error and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks