Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kleev

Default Vlookup Returning Same Results on Each Row

Sounds like Calculation mode has been changed to manual. Either change it
back to automatic or hit F9 to recalculate.

"tlatta" wrote:

Using this formual to find enter a tracking number to an order number.

=VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet2!$A$2:$B$287,2,FALSE) where A2 is the order number and
Sheet 2 A and B are the order numbers and tracking numbers

The problem is, it gives me the correct answer for the first cell and when I
copy it down it just repeats that same number? If I actually click on the
formual for the next cell and then hit enter (not changing anything) it then
returns the correct tracking number? Do I have this fomated incorrectly?
Any help would be appreciated, otherwise I need to click on 2000 formuals
and hit enter.