Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day

Default Do not show blank cells as 0 in chart

Excel lets you choose how you can plot empty cells.

As zeros, not plotted or interpolated.

To make your choice, select your chart, go to Tools Options Charts and
select the Not Plotted option button for empty cells.

....Kelly

"Sheila Innes" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with a two columns, one for expected enrolment numbers
and the first column of actual enrolments. For April we expect 90, so
have a
blank cell to the right for actual. This is showing a line from the March
enrolment of 3 down to 0. How do I get the line to stop at 3 until I put
figure in for April?