Harald Staff

Default Works Spreadsheets vs Excel

Hi

Works spreadsheets is a very simple small spreadsheet program for small
basic work. Ecxel is a very complex big spreadsheet program, you can do just
anything with it -including small basic work. They are both Microsoft
applications but their file formats are not compatible.

If you have basic spreadsheet skills then you won't have problems using any
of the two, or any of the other spreadsheet programs available. The
differences between them appear when you do complex tasks or work with
bigger amounts of data.

Spreadsheets are very fun to work with, there is much more to it than
"budget work". So welcome, and good luck with whichever application you
choose to start with.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Help1" skrev i melding
What's the difference between Works Spreadsheet and Excel....... I think
they
are both Microsoft but they don't work the same... I'm just a beginner,
please help me to understand
If I know how to use one can I use the other just as easy?