Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Title Text function =PROPER(A3) not working?

What do you mean "... and nothing" ?

If the cell is displaying the formula, rather than the result, you've
probably preformatted the cell as Text. Format it as General, then re-enter
the formula.

If you are not seeing the formula, but you are not seeing the appropriate
result, check that you haven't got the calculation mode set to Manual.
Tools/ Options/ Calculation, and make sure it's set to Automatic.
--
David Biddulph

"Olayah" wrote in message

"LarryW" wrote:

I dont understand why I cannot clen up a worksheet with various upper and
lower case structure to the correct "Title Case"? I have a column (A) of
mixed upper and lower case words and next to that column I create a new
column (B). In that new column (B) I enter my =PROPER(A3) in the cell
next
to the one to be corrected and nothing? What am I doing wrong or am I
missing something?
--
LarryW