Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Origin to Excel conversion

I'm unfamiliar with Origin except by name. If it has a Save As or Export To
type function with a .csv (Comma Separated Values) type of file, you should
be able to save/export to a .csv or even .txt (Text) file and then import it
into Excel.

"egovoru" wrote:

Is there any way to convert (import?) Origin (ver. 7, Origin Lab) worksheets
to Excel files, other than to simply copy and paste the contents? I currently
use Excel 2002, but would be glad if such a function exists in any Excel
version.

I have a huge massive of numerical data in Origin to be converted to Excel
files, so that copying and pasting would take ages.

Thank you very much in advance for any help.