John Mansfield

Karen,

Here is something that you can check . . .

Can you see the lines, columns, bars, etc. for the data in your chart. If
so, click once on one of them. Right-click on your mouse and select Selected
Object from the menu. In the Format Series dialog box, go to the Data Labels
tab. Add a check to the option that says Sata Labels - Show Value.

If this doesn't work please post back.

----------------------------
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"kalyhan" wrote:

OK, you will will probably be laughing about this at the water
cooler over the next couple of days, but my data is not showing up
on my chart! I'm sure it's something really stupid I overlooked -
Charts are my weak area, but I've done several in the past just
fine.

I checked my source data three times now -
- Each series name (from the row labels), and corresponding data for the
series value is all accounted for.
- Each column header shows in my category (X) axis.
- My value (Y) axis is there as well.

Basically - all series names and category (X) axis & value (Y) axis labels
show up, so what could be wrong with my values? Nothing whatsoever
shows up on my plot area.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Karen