nobrabbit

Default Group by count formula

Working with vehicle reservations, I need to determine how many times a
certain model vehicle is reserved. For example, I have a column titled
"model" where the reservationist can put in Taurus, Windstar, etc. I
need to chart the data showing the models by group and then how many
times the vehicle within that group was reserved. Ex: one axis would
chart the different groups and the other the count within the group.

That's all I need to chart; the group and the count within the group
and I'm having a heck of time trying to figure out a formula for it.
Thanks for any insight you guys can give me, nobrabbit.

--
nobrabbit
nobrabbit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16177