Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stephane Quenson Stephane Quenson is offline

Default How to cut & paste of multiple rows in many workbooks simultanousl

This can be done with a macro only, as far as I know. I assume that you have
already selected the rows to copy and that the four documents are open.

Sub CopySelectionToFourDocuments()

' Copy the four set of lines four times and change the file name and sheet
name accordingly.
' ====== Start Copy the line below =======
Selection.Copy
Windows("Book2.xls").Activate ' Activate the receiving document
Sheets("Sheet2").Select ' Select the proper sheet
Application.Goto Reference:="R65536C1" ' Go to the last cell in column A
Selection.End(xlUp).Select ' Go up to find the first non-empty cell
Cells(Selection.Row + 1, Selection.Column).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
' ====== Stop copy the line above this one ======

End Sub