Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nak

Default missing cell borders in Excel

To: Justloseit

Back again. Looks like fixed the problem. Friend came by and showed me how.
Had same problem before. There's an easy fix. He just clicked in and "copied"
a "good" cell (empty but w/the border outlines all in place) and then pasted
it
into the 1st cell of one of the rows which had 4 contiguous borderless cells.
This immediately restored ALL the cell borders in that row. Amazing!

I'm still wondering what that lady is trying pull on me. If she has 5 years
experience working w/ Excel, surely she would know about such a basic feature
which was all that was necessary to correct the problem.

In any case, not to worry. All OK w/ Excel again. Got a different battle to
fight now.
Yesterday had all kinds of problems sending out email w/ attachments to
multiple
recipients. Round and round the bush. Both Yahoo and Hotmail were not
cooperating at all and coming back w/ all kinds of error messages.

Finally looked like 2 went out OK; but when jumped back into in-box, had 2
rejects
there from the postman - I thought!

The messages were prefixed w/ "DAEMON - ..." and too late I recalled that this
was a nasty e-mail bug. Clicked to fast and instantly knew. Full of idiotic
misspelled sentences and urging me to click on some links - ha!

I don't know if that bug was responsible for my just previous email-send
problems
or not but if it was, I wonder how because I wasn't aware of any bugs 'til I
clicked on that "daemon..." message.

Scanned the system w/ McAfee and AVG but nothing. Still have horrible email
problems. Looks like I'll have to check this one out at another forum for
email problems.

Thanx again for your efforts. Every bit helps me to familiarize myself a bit
more w/ Excel. Got top try and find me an email forum somewhere now...

--
Nak

"Justloseit" wrote:

Is it possible for you to send me the file without the data or
something and let me look at it if your still having probs.