cici1810 cici1810 is offline
Junior Member

Thanx guys.
I ve tried to use Insert and shift and it just doesn't offer insetrting new cells but pastes over existing ones.

So it is not the problem that I don't know to use this function, the problem is it doesn't work as it used to work, and still works on my other computer.

And another problem is when I copy table from excel to word, it returns only unformatted text when pasting it in word document. Or when I try to copy table from one to another window in e-learning interface, it also doesn't paste as table, but as unformatted series of plain text.

Something is way to wrong with my system functioning and it is preventing me of getting things done.