Jon Peltier

Excel doesn't work like this. Each row in a list is a distinct record.
Your intervention information should go in the same row as the patient
data, in the sortable database. You could construct a display worksheet
that linked two rows of cells to one row of the data worksheet.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

hospital dietitian wrote:

In Excel I am trying to track body weights over time for hospital patients,
linked with specific interventions on the row below. I would like to link
these 2 rows of data permanently so that when I sort based on intervention,
the body weight data will stay with the intervention.