Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carol Carol is offline

Default How do I set an EXCEL worksheet to print one row of data per page

Hi. I have entered the wonderful world of barcoding.

I want to create and print my barcodes in Excel. So far, I've been able to
do the create part with no problem.

Now, I need advice on how to set up my spreadsheet to AUTOMATICALLY print
one row of data per page. My spreadsheet has three columns of data:
Student ID number, Student ID number in BARCODE format, and Student Name.
So, each printed page will contain one student's data.

My worksheet will contain data for MANY students, so manually entering page
breaks is not an option.

Any help would be appreciated.