Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
BigPig BigPig is offline

Default How do i set up check boxes in excel?

Mountaintop Ryan,

If I understand you question correctly...

View, toolbars, control toolbox

Select the 'check box', click and drag where you need it.

Go into properties, linked cell, figure out where you want the true false
statement to appear, adjust or create your forumlas accordingly.

That will get you started.

Hope this helps

---Bigpig---

"Mountaintop Ryan" wrote:

I am really green at excel and I do not have a book to find answers in. I
have tried the help feature but I seem to be getting no where.

Can someone please help me? I am trying to set-up check boxes that will
allow us to select a edge profile for counter tops that will then appear in
the correct spot on the bid sheet. If need be I can send a copy of the bid
template we have now so you can better understand what I am saying.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan