cvgairport

There are commands to do what you described. The ones that I know about arre
the old Lotus navigational commands such as {End}{Up} and {End}{Down} to move
up and down a column of data. To access these handy commands you must go to
the Tools/Options command. On the transition tab, in the middle, click on
the Transition Navigation keys. That should restore all the Lotus
navigational commands including {Home} to get to cell A1 and tab to move
across the screen one window at a time.

Hope this helps,

Amy

"piddilin" wrote:

What is the keyboard shortcut to move to the top of a column? Also what is
the keybord shortcut to get to the bottom of a column (of my worksheet) not
row 65,536)?