Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TedMi TedMi is offline

Default Excel 2003 to 2007 Emulator

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...5841033.aspx#2
Here you can find spreadsheets that map 2003 commands to 2007, for each of
the Office programs. Advantage is that once you download these, you can use
them offline, say on that long flight to Australia.
--
TedMi

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

Just because More people are asking questions about 2007, and I am one of
many who are in 2003 land (And happy to be there, I might add), Figured I'd
post this handy dandy emulator that gives the 2007 version of our 2003 menu
options.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CH100648241033

I know I'd have to live on that web page for a few months befre I'd be
comfortable attempting half the things I do today.