Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Why do some grid lines not show in print preview?

One of the many vagaries of using a pc????

(I'd stop worrying about it (or noticing it!).)

Swamp wrote:

Dave,
A good try and partial sucess.

The zoom caused some lines to appear in Print Preview - others still do not
show!!??

Swamp

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I think it's just a display problem.

I zoom to that portion of the page (in print preview). Sometimes recentering on
a specific area will show the gridlines.

Swamp wrote:

In preparing a table of data, some of the internal grid lins do not show in
"Print Preview". All lines do appear in the printed document. Why do some
of the line fali to appear in "Print Preview" and how can I make sure they
appear there??

--

Dave Peterson

--