Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default how do I calculate staffing ratios

Divide 20 by 63,447, so each member of your staff can handle
0.0003152237300423975916907024760824 customers at a time to service all of
your customers.
But I'm not sure that's the answer your looking for.

Tyro

"Xfiles325" wrote in message
Does anyone have a simple formula that I can use to determine the ratio of
staff to customers? For example, I have 20 representatives and 63, 447
customers. I want to be able to determine the staffing ratio of staff to
customers. What formula can I use to calculate this? Any help is truly
appreciated!