Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Danko Jotanovic Danko Jotanovic is offline

Default how to prevent excel to change hyperlink path towards external fil

I have cca 150 entries in 6 column table made in excel 2007. One of those 6
columns contains links to pdf files saved in separate directory on the same
hard disk drive.
Somehow, (I do not how it happens€¦) excel changes hyperlink paths towards
pdf documents.
My pdf docs are saved in a folder:
c:\users\AUSER\Auser documents\pdfs\classX
However, excel somehow changes this path to NONEXISTING one:
c:\users\AUSER\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\pdf s\classX

How to prevent excel from changing original path towars my pdf documents?