Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Angela Angela is offline

Default How can I make a drop down box visible within a worksheet?

Hi Jenny,

Did you manage to create the drop down box that is visible? If yes, can you
give me a step by step idiot guide 'cos I have been struggling the past week
without success.

tq vm,
angela

"skittles_golf" wrote:

I have created several Drop Down boxes in a worksheet but I want to make them
visible so people know there is a drop down box there. Right now the arrow
doesn't show until you click on that cell. Please help I am not quite sure
how to format it so the drop down arrow stays.
--
Jenny