Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chunka Chunka is offline

Default How do I find duplicate entries in a column in an Excel worksheet?

I am working with Excel 2000. I have two columns. Column A contains a
Procedure number and column B contains the associated fee. Each procedure
should only be represented once. My goal is to identify instances where a
procedure is repeated (duplicate entries), so that I can determine which
entry is correct. If you are familiar with Access, I am basically trying to
achieve in Excel, the same thing that a "Find Duplicates" query does in
Access.