Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BDT BDT is offline

Default Printing truncates cell contents

Hi Dave,

Your idea works - sort of. If I only had a couple of easy to identiry
problem cells, your idea would be OK.

If I do that for one of the problem cells, it prints out OK, but it adds a
blank line at the end of the text on the screen so it doesn't display
onscreen correctly. Since there are many hundred rows I would need to find a
way to apply this to all cells, but then the rows that print out fine now,
print with an extra blank line at the bottom of the cell.

So I'm still stumped.

thanks, BDT

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe you can include an extra alt-enter as the final character in the cell?