useR

Default retrieve cell formatting with IF(HLOOKUP) formula

How can I modify the following formula to also retrieve cell formatting from
the HLOOKUP range?
=IF(HLOOKUP(F$27,'Manual Input'!$108:$156,10,FALSE)<0,HLOOKUP(F$27,'Manual
Input'!$108:$156,10,FALSE),NA())

I use this statement in a table ('Report'!$E28:$Q75) to fetch data from
another range in the workbook ('Manual Input'!$108:$156). Thus, the range in
the Report table reflects the same data as the Manual Input range. I then
add some formatting to the Report table (font color, cell color) based on
pertinent criteria. However, the desired formatting already exists in the
Manual Input range, so I would like to be able to retrieve the cell
formatting along with the data, by modifying the existing formula. Can you
help me do this? If not, is there another practical way to accomplish the
same result?

I'm using MS Office Excel 2003 with MS Windows XP Professional 2002.

Thanks!