Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
miss sass miss sass is offline

Default how to have auto calc cells be blank unless entry made

I am creating a travel report that will be filled out on excel and also by
hand. I want cells to auto calculate for those who complete in excel, but
need the cells to not show anything (such as $0.00) when nothing is entered
so those completing by hand can still use those same cells. Right now I have
a date range and # of miles and reimbursement amount cells that auto
calculate. When I leave the cells that provide the auto number blank, I
still get something - such as the $0.00.