Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Delete all negative numbers leaving only positive numbers

Basil,

Sort your entire list based on that column, then select all the negative numbers and use Edit /
Delete.. Entirerow.

If you need to maintain the original order, insert another column, enter 1 in the first cell, 2 in
the second, select both cells and drag down, then do the sort/delete, and then resort based on the
inserted column to restore the original order. Then get rid of that column.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Barry Walker" wrote in message
I have a column containing positive and negative numbers. I need a formula
that will delete all the negative numbers from the list leaving only the
positive ones.

the list is extremely long so it would help me enormously. I hope someone
can help

Regards

Basil