Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj bj is offline

Default Trying to move photo behind text. "Send back" doesn't work.

I agree, but I am surprised it puts the picture in front of the text
the text is in front when I use the header.

"Judy" wrote:

Thanks for your help, BJ. I just tried Watermark (using a header). It worked
as far as it imported the picture. Unfortunately, on top of the text which is
exactly what I don't want.

I'm surprised that Excel doesn't allow the function "Send behind text". It's
easy enough to do in Word.

Judy
"bj" wrote:

Excel does not really support what you want to do, but check "Watermark in
help for some options that may do something similar.

"Judy" wrote:

Excel 2003 - I need to place a photo behind the text.

"Send to back" or "send backward" do not work. I need "send behind text" or
somesuch. Is there a way to do this??