Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Can Excel do survey cross-tabulations?

What you are looking for is a pivot table... Check out this link...

HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Bill Weber" wrote:

Can I use Excel to perform the statistical operation commonly known as
cross-tabulation on my opinion survey data? Thanks for your help.

ExcelBanter Database Error
Database Error Database error
The ExcelBanter database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.excelbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.excelbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.