Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
WayneL

Default Integration/area under a curve VBA code?

Hi

I have a set of data that needs integrating but it does not fit an easy
function therefore I need some technique (fuction) like that seen in Flex
Pro. In this package you select X and Y and press a button titled "Area
under Curve". This software is expensive and I am sure this could be done
in Excel.

Cheers

WayneL

P.S

Some example data I am trying to find the Area Under the Curve.

Seconds Voltage
0.095 4.55E-04
2.526 4.14E-04
4.659 3.74E-04
6.791 3.45E-04
8.923 3.25E-04
11.055 3.11E-04
13.188 3.09E-04
15.321 3.05E-04
17.454 2.93E-04
19.587 2.86E-04
21.72 2.80E-04
23.855 2.76E-04
25.987 2.73E-04
28.119 2.70E-04
30.301 2.68E-04
32.433 2.66E-04
34.566 2.64E-04
36.698 2.62E-04
38.83 2.61E-04
41.172 2.60E-04
43.305 2.58E-04
45.436 2.57E-04
47.569 2.57E-04
49.702 2.56E-04
51.834 2.56E-04
53.966 2.56E-04
56.1 2.56E-04
58.233 2.56E-04
60.366 2.56E-04
62.499 2.55E-04
64.632 2.55E-04
66.772 2.55E-04
68.954 2.55E-04
71.086 2.55E-04
73.219 2.53E-04
75.357 2.54E-04
77.489 2.56E-04
79.621 2.55E-04
81.753 2.55E-04
83.884 2.55E-04
86.016 2.55E-04
88.149 2.55E-04
90.288 2.55E-04
92.42 2.55E-04
94.552 2.55E-04
96.684 2.55E-04
98.816 2.55E-04
100.949 2.56E-04
103.082 2.56E-04
105.214 2.56E-04
107.347 2.56E-04
109.549 2.55E-04
111.681 2.55E-04
113.813 2.54E-04
115.945 2.53E-04
118.077 2.53E-04
120.208 2.53E-04
122.341 2.53E-04
124.473 2.53E-04
126.605 2.53E-04
128.737 2.53E-04
130.87 2.53E-04
133.003 2.54E-04
135.136 2.54E-04
137.269 2.55E-04
139.401 2.53E-04
141.534 2.55E-04
143.666 2.57E-04
145.798 2.58E-04
147.93 2.59E-04
150.061 2.58E-04
152.193 2.59E-04
154.325 2.56E-04
156.457 2.57E-04
158.589 2.58E-04
160.723 2.57E-04
162.854 2.58E-04
164.986 2.60E-04
167.119 2.60E-04
169.251 2.61E-04
171.384 2.62E-04
173.517 2.63E-04
175.65 2.64E-04
177.785 2.67E-04
179.923 2.59E-04
182.055 2.59E-04
184.188 2.60E-04
186.327 2.60E-04
188.51 2.61E-04
190.649 2.60E-04
192.787 2.59E-04
194.918 2.60E-04
197.059 2.60E-04
199.2 2.60E-04
201.338 2.60E-04
203.476 2.61E-04
205.611 2.61E-04
207.744 2.62E-04
209.882 2.62E-04
212.02 2.63E-04
214.159 2.67E-04
216.292 2.65E-04
218.425 2.65E-04
220.557 2.65E-04
222.689 2.66E-04
224.821 2.66E-04
226.954 2.66E-04
229.094 2.67E-04
231.226 2.67E-04
233.359 2.66E-04
235.49 2.67E-04
237.622 2.67E-04
239.805 2.68E-04
241.938 2.69E-04
244.072 2.69E-04
246.204 2.70E-04
248.345 2.71E-04
250.478 2.71E-04
252.611 2.72E-04
254.744 2.73E-04
256.876 2.74E-04
259.009 2.75E-04
261.142 2.76E-04
263.274 2.75E-04
265.407 2.76E-04
267.539 2.76E-04
269.67 2.77E-04
271.802 2.77E-04
273.935 2.78E-04
276.355 2.79E-04
278.677 2.79E-04
280.937 2.81E-04
283.072 2.82E-04
285.205 2.83E-04
287.337 2.84E-04
289.47 2.84E-04
291.602 2.85E-04
293.743 2.86E-04
296.031 2.86E-04
298.163 2.87E-04
300.295 2.88E-04

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
see www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"WAYNEL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

I have built a spreadsheet that can calculate the area under a curve of
set of data but I would like to have this in VBA for Excel, in say
Integral(C1,C2) format or a button on the toolbar.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for acquiring the code?

Cheers

WayneL