Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Limit Macro to Intended worksheet.

one way:

Public Sub MyMacro
If ActiveSheet.Name < "Safe" Then Exit Sub
'<rest of your macro here
End Sub

In article ,
Quin wrote:

Is there a way to limit a macro to work only on ONE work sheet? When I
record a macro I only see an option to store in a WORKBOOK but not a work
sheet.

The problem I have is my macro will distroy my worksheet if I hit the
shortcut key while the wrong worksheet tab is selected. With multiple macros
and multiple worksheets it is only a matter of time before I hit the shortcut
key and get unintended results!

Quin